Freeformers accelerates business growth through digital transformation, people and technology. We hold the passionate belief that nobody should get left behind in this ever changing world. Our mission is to build a digital economy for all by creating the future workforce, now.
We are looking for a Freelance Trainer to join a growing, flexible network of talented trainers. This person demonstrates enthusiasm for truly helping people, and themselves, to be the best they can be whilst demonstrating empathy in everything they do. The ideal network member is highly curious, is a self-starter comfortable working in a varied and challenging startup environment, and has demonstrable experience delivering high impact, engaging and interactive training sessions.This person values building relationships, is authentic, and doesn't take themselves too seriously whilst still being able to deliver some serious impact.
We deliver learning content across a wide variety of subject matters, ranging from client-specific professional development to Blockchain masterclasses. You are not expected to be subject matter experts in all teaching areas, but must therefore be fast learners, willing and able to adapt. The foundation of Freeformers is growth mindset, and applying learnings for constant improvement, and a lifelong learning attitude is imperative. We are looking for people who are passionate about the digital economy and who have experience in developing mindsets and people.
You will be able to deliver high quality work within tight deadlines, whilst demonstrating an ability to think on your feet, evaluate, and iterate content delivery based on learning needs. You will be delivering content created by our Learning Designers, whilst working closely with Project Leaders/Senior Stakeholders to ensure stand-out service.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Training, teaching, performing or public speaking experience
- Actively demonstrates the advocacy and celebration of digital technologies as tools that enable and enhance experiences
- Ability to ‘solution find’ creatively
- Demonstrable group management of participants, ensuring optimal engagement and meets Freeformers’ high standards
- Strong written and verbal communicator
- Open-minded and outgoing personality with a great sense of humour
- Actively embraces change
- Willing and able to travel
- Executive coaching or human development experience
- Ability to ascertain and check that mindset and skill-set are developing within sessions, typically by applying high level questions using Bloom's Taxonomy
- Understanding key digital concepts namely: social media/digital marketing, cyber security, basic html/css, agile working methodology, lean methodology
- Understanding key people-focused concepts: People change, Mindset training
As part of the network, you will gain:
The opportunity to work with high-profile and global clients (Including the likes of Barclays Global, Facebook, E.On, Travelex, HSBC, Google). Our projects typically last from 6-8 weeks and run throughout the whole year.
A vibrant and active online community of talented and passionate learning professionals - sharing best practice, relevant and cutting edge content, job opportunities, knowledge and experience.
Access to learning content around the digital space that is leased exclusively to the network and can be used in your own private work.
Opportunities for additional commercial benefit through referrals to the network and linking Freeformers to additional business opportunities.
An opportunity to travel locally and internationally.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
All the best,
The Freeformers Network Team
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!